Centerville Public Library built modern community rooms during our 2014 renovation. While primarily used for library programming and events, community members and organizations may reserve the rooms for private use. Centerville Public Library is a non-profit organization and charges a small fee to support our operations and mission.
If you would like to reserve space(s) at the library, please contact Erin Andrews at (508) 790-6220 x102 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Rooms Map
All rooms are equipped with multiple outlets, Wireless internet access, ethernet connection, tables and chairs, podium, and wireless microphone headsets.
All rooms are accessible via elevator and stairs.
|Rooms||Community Room A||Community Rooms A&B||
Community Room C
(Long Beach Room)
|Hyannisport Conference Room|
|Special additions||Direct access to back patio||
Direct access to back patio;
Access to multimedia projector and wall-sized screen
|Direct access to kitchen||Direct access to kitchen|
For fees, please contact Erin Andrews at (508) 790-6220 x 102 or email@example.com.
Room Use Policy
The primary purpose of the Library’s meeting rooms is for programs sponsored by the Library. Use of meeting rooms for Library purposes takes precedence over all other uses.
The priority of use of Library meeting rooms is as follows:
- Library-sponsored meetings and programs;
- meetings and programs sponsored by groups and organizations affiliated with the Library;
- nonprofit and civic organizations in Centerville;
- nonprofit and civic organizations in Barnstable;
- for-profit organizations and community members in Centerville; and
- for-profit organizations and community members in Barnstable.
We are unable to reserve rooms for particular purposes or events:
- Fundraising, solicitation or collection of funds for any reason, except for activities sponsored by the Library and the Friends of the Library;
- Partisan political activities, except for events such as candidate’s nights where several candidates are present or “Meet Your Representative” events.
Read the full Meeting Room Use Policy here.