Centerville Public Library is an independent library that contracts with the Town of Barnstable to provide public library services. In fiscal year 2018, we received less than 62% of our operating budget from the Town of Barnstable and the State of Massachusetts. Our patrons provided the remaining 38% through their generous donations, book store purchases and support of our fundraisers.
 Please consider making a gift today to keep our library thriving.
Thank you for your support.

Donate to the Library

An easy way to donate to the library at no cost to you….

Selling your home? Please consider listing with one of the following brokers. When your home sells, these individuals will make a donation to the library!

CRAIGVILLE REAL ESTATE, Karen Traywick, 508 737-5635 

CRAIGVILLE REAL ESTATE, Samuel Traywick, 508-737-5630

KINLIN GROVER, Ronnie Mulligan, 508-633-0613

KINLIN GROVER, Karen Rezendes, 508-833-3333

SOTHEBY'S, Gail Germaine-Martis, 508 776-8311
Only the named brokers above are participating. Please call them at the number listed. 
If your broker is not on this list, ask if they would consider a donation to the library.
Thank you for supporting your library! 
For more information on Ways to Donate
Victoria Allard, Library Director
Centerville Public Library
585 Main St.
Centerville, MA 02632
 508-790-6220 x100

In honor of …
In memory of …
There are several ways you can pay tribute to someone… a favorite teacher, mentor, friend, or family member… perhaps it’s someone who loves reading or libraries, or someone who has a strong connection to Centerville Public Library or to the village. A gift in honor of someone is a special way to let them and others know how important they are to you.
When you make a donation, we will send an acknowledgment letter to the family or person you specify stating that a gift has been made in their honor, and we will also send you a copy of the letter.
Recent memorial gifts were used toward much needed furnishings for the Wallace Teen Room and rocking chairs for our front patio.  

Our Brick Walkway Project
Next time you’re at the library, take a look at the bricks on the right side of the front entrance. Notice the names inscribed on the bricks that commemorate special friends and loved ones. We invite you to take part in our project. Say you’re proud of someone, thank a special teacher that has made a difference in your life, remember your favorite pet.
Inscribed bricks are available for $125.